sesak
hmmm ntah mengapa..lately aku selalu rase sakit kepala....kekdg rase nk pitam...rase tak berdaya... pikiran pun selalu serabut...dugaan buat ku..
aku just br berpindah umh ke cheras...br 2 ari duduk umh baru...ader perkara xenak aku dgr psl bdk umh baru neh...ader sorang tu kekdg bwk bf die blk tdo kt umh???huhuh...naper aku xtau mase dulu...aku tersalah judge nmpknye kali neh...aku xboleh dlm culture yg mcm tu..lelaki dan perempuan bkn muhrim hidup dlm satu rumah..mmg xselalu and mmg laki tu xstay satu rumah cume kekdg tumpg tdo....huhuhu..i feel uncomfortable with it.... islam xmenghalalkn semua tu...huhu naper ader org sanggup mcm tu...
serabutnye kepala...nmpknye nk kna pindah umh lg le aku neh...nk set new rules jgn bwk masuk laki umh tu...aku neh org yg masuk umh diaorg..xkan aku nk lebih2...so pndek kata aku ler kna blah...
dah tu kt opis...prob dgn boss yg selalu hilang..pastu nk kna tlg jwb bg pihak die...adoi...malas btui..dgn masalah dgn sum1 lagik....yg aku sndri xpaham mcmana nk tanggani ...bukan aku mengeluh bukan jugak aku nk mtk simpati...aku sesak...rase xmmpu nk bernafas...keluhan hati ku tak siapa yg tahu....izinkan aku...berikan sedikit ruang utk ku bernafas...huhuhu....
Ya Allah aku memohon kekuatan menempuh kehidupan..kurniakn kesabaran diatas segala kesukaran...kurniakan ketenangan dlm setiap ujian...kurniakan keteguhan hati menempuh tiap dugaan...moga terus dikekalkn iman...agar tidak goyah dgn sebarang hasutan dan godaan...
1 comment:
Dear Anna,
In my own little corner, I thought, I was the only one facing difficulties and problems one after another. But it seems that I’m not alone and basically we’re in the same boat. I feel for you and pray that you would overcome your problems soon. You once said to me that by making others around you happy and cheerful, you would indirectly make yourself happy as well. So let me try to cheer you up.
About those headaches, I suggest that you go and see a doctor - the earlier the better. I used to have headaches too when I was in high school but not anymore. I don’t know why but I just don’t have it anymore. Based on my experience and your description about feeling fatigue (tak berdaya), I think maybe your blood sugar is low. I don’t know if you eat your breakfast everyday, but try not to skip it. I read somewhere it is the most important meal of the day.
I guess the reason you did not know earlier before moving in about the girl bringing her bf home is because they need someone to move in and split the rent with them. Had they told you earlier, you might not have moved in and they would have to pay higher rent. I might be wrong here but it’s logical. Lets hope that she would change and see what you other housemates think about it – maybe you can talk to them. It would be another problem to find another place but if it cannot be solve, maybe the best thing is to find another place.
It seems odd that your boss keeps disappearing and you had to cover him. I’m not sure what the situation is but normally, it should be the boss who looks after their employees. Maybe it’s time for you to confront your boss and talk about it. Let him know.
I know that you have other problems too – the ones that is constantly in your head and messing up your thoughts. Maybe it would be good to sometimes not to think too much of it.
Having said all that, at the end of the day I can only hope that you days would get better and your problems solved.
“Two mice fell into a bucket of cream; one gave up and died. The other tried so hard that it eventually turned the cream into butter and got out.”
- A quote from somewhere.
Take care.
Post a Comment