SoMEtHIng....mEmORiES..: Warkah...

Monday, August 25, 2008

Warkah...

Hmm actually this lyrics..is a song by BAU.. agroup from indon..one a famous song rite now....a theme song for drama 'Sindarela' tu..hehe actually xde idea nk tulis ape lately..keputusan idea...so just post this song..

ohh ya...seems ramadhan will be really soon..so excited..insyaAllah i'll be go home to my hometown dis weekend..wa excited nk sahur sesama parent...
so guys...sblm tu nk mtk maaf so everything kay...

Warkah by Bau,
OST SindarelaLagu:
Chot Bau Lirik: Chot Bau/Bahri Uma

Takkan lagi aku menunggu
kau hadir di dalam mimpi-mimpiku
puasku mengharapkan dirimu
seperti mereka yang punya cinta

Diriku tanpa dirimu
kau tempuhi penuh bahagia
diriku mahu kau tahu
pedih ini kau tak terasa
Warkahku mengharapkan dirimu

seperti yang aku kenali dulu
setiaku menantikan dirimu
seperti setianya terhadap diriku
Tapiku melepaskan mu

melangkah namun tak berdaya
terusku terus menunggu
cinta yang takkan pernah ada

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anna,



A sad lyric turns a song into a sad song. A song portrays the happenings in our life; the voice of our heart. And life is not always happy and pleasing as not everything that we hope for become a reality. But life is about hoping, about believing that there will be a better tomorrow. So carry on Anna. Who knows what tomorrow may bring you. Though the sky may be dark today, tomorrow it might all be sunny and pleasant. We hope and wish for the best and leave the rest for Him to decide.

:)


Indeed, Ramadan is coming. It must be nice to eat sahur and break your fast together with your families. In the last five years, I was only able to do it once and it was last year. But I’m kinda used to it so I’m ok. Nowadays food is so irresistible. I ate a lot during last Ramadan but it will be different this year hopefully.


In the spirit of Ramadan, I too would like to seek forgiveness if my past words and actions might have caused you pain in any way.

A Ramadan Poem…



Ramadan is Back
By Ahmed



Ramadan is back
Alhamdulillah still alive
to see its blessed days

Taqwa I hope I am able to achieve
Before again it takes leave

The days are quickly slipping away
Pray I am able to make the most of each day

Who knows whether this maybe my last
Next Ramadan I might already be buried and forgotten in the past!





Take Care.