SoMEtHIng....mEmORiES..: mood is going down... :(

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

mood is going down... :(

(the picture is nothing to do with the story writen here...just feel calm with this scenery)

Huhu where should I begin…last nite having dinner for berbuka puasa with my friend…at Italianise restaurant..just near to my office..in the garden mall…how’s da food?hmm to tell the truth,…its just ok…not really make u eager to go for second time…but the food quite expensive actually..but seems yesterday we have someone whom want to give the subsidy, hehe our manager …and he wish to eat there..so we just followed. Huh we try about 7 main menu…all Italianise style…and it cost us… rm300++…quite expensive huh?

Hmm actually I have lots of work around here…but the mood is not here..huhu..dunno why..mybe to excited…my parent will come to KL today..yah they have to accompany my sister-in-law since she just give a birth a few weeks before… actually my brother is going to UK this Sunday..so we have to send them to airport..wa what so lucky he is… have 2nd opportunity to further study at UK… huhu wish someday I can go there…anyone want to offer me??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anna



I don’t know if your manager is an expatriate/foreigner or not. But if he is, perhaps he wanted to have something different for dinner. Something maybe closer to his taste buds and what he used to eat. And whalla! Help yourself to an Italiano offering of delicacies. We might not find the food to be that good but to him it might be heaven’s sent. I bet you guys ordered something like pizza, macaroni with some mix of pasta sauce, soups etc. It should be expensive since it’s a foreign food-joint (I’m guessing) located at a posh mall. What more considering the nation is facing spiraling inflation and weak currency.


We live life in circles –just like an ant stuck on a rolling tyre. Sometimes we’re up, sometimes we’re down. Today might be bright, tomorrow not so much, while the following just may be better. Talk is cheap I know. Easier said than experience/done. It’s harder to go through it than trying to give words of encouragement but what I can say is that we all have to go through our moments of ups and downs. So take it with an open heart. May God speed you through it.


It could be just that – too excited with things around you. But you get to meet you parents and family members, breakfast with them. That should lighten you up. Congrats to your brother. He must be all excited and raring to hit the books and experience UK’s culture. By the way, what is he studying? It would be interesting to know. There are many ways one can learn – not just via the university. For all but a $1.50 fee, one can get access to books in the library and learn all he/she wants while some had to pay thousands of dollars for college education but in the end only to learn memorizing facts. It can be ironic sometimes. Life works in a mysterious ways. Anyhow, it’s good to yearn to study abroad. Openings and opportunities come and go - just keep looking and believing.


You listen to sad songs Anna. They all seem the have the same theme. I guess I can understand that. I used to listen to 98Degrees too in high school. Anyways, when the lyrics somehow connects to our current or past life we tend to re-live the past and visualize the things that might have been and wallow in sadness. Let’s look at the larger picture. Since the 1st century till the 21st century, people either became happy because their love life turn out the way they wanted or sad because things don’t turn up as they hoped. It’s the oldest trick in the textbook. But each of us have to go through the same thing in order to experience life as it is. So have courage and may God speed you through you period of sadness.


Take care.

Unknown said...

sedapnya makan!!!