The bell have ringing..
Wa..this week I’m really exhausted. Actually its already start from last week…. And even from my checklist to do task…never decrease…and it were increasing from one day to another…huhuhu..
So really sorry for my reader..i just can’t make it my blog updated each day..maybe I will update once a week…or the worst case..once a month. So the update rite now..i’m fine… and do pray that I will always in a pink of health…
Last week actually ….something happen not really a major case..but it make me think…is it thru every mistake can be forgive just by saying you’re sorry for those happen??thinking…and still thinking…if one day ur love one been killed, then the killer say “oh I’m sorry, I have to kill him/her”… would u forgive him? But this case might not be that serious… just would like to share…1. Think twice before u said…especially when u are mad.. 2. Regret coz of ur unthinking action is just a rubbish.. 3. Appreciate whatever u have rite now coz u never know when u will loose it.. 4. udah udah le tu..moh kite wat keje….ekekeke J
So till we meet again..at the same blog..akakaka…da..

No comments:
Post a Comment