SoMEtHIng....mEmORiES..: Going back...myhometown..

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Going back...myhometown..

hmm its been quite a long time no updates in this blog,huh?hmm yah kinda busy since i have join dis new company.Oh i still not tell ya ,huh? I already join new company starting on 19th of June 2008...hmm i'm chosing to work with Solid custom solutions sdn bhd rather than dallas technologies.hmm mybe dalas is quite far from my house and i'm not really familiar with damansara area so i chose this solid custom company which were just in front of midvalley.

hmm it's been for a month and a week i have been working here.yah quite interesting learning a new thing.and quite pressure to learn something that u never know before...and it be more exciting when u have to learn dutch language to learn their system.oh ya forget to tell ya..this company is a dutch company, where the headquarter were at Holland, so it has been a requirement to learn some of dutch terms since i have to assure and analyze the system.but I enjoy learning new languange...even i a little bit slow in memorising the word..ahaks.. :)

ok stop talking about my new job.just wanna share i'm going back to my hometown dis weekend.haha "musim buah" rite now...so cannot wait to eat durian,mangoesteen and others.hmm and dis friday actually i'm taking a leave...ahaks just join da new company but already take a leave...hehee...its ok..all my task already done...i'm having an interview dis friday for DPLI...yah...one of the course to be a teacher or lecturer.so all do pray for me kay...
and pray for my happiness too... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anna,


Yup, its been awhile. But that’s okay. We all get distracted with daily chores like school, work, etc. So to constantly write something and post it here is a challenge. But when you do post something, I’d be happy to read it and when I can, I’ll write a comment in return.


I hope you like your new workplace and have lots of new friends and colleagues willing to assist you. Must be exciting working in a lively surrounding (near Mid-Valley) and learning new language and system. They say learning a new language stimulates the brain, a mental exercise if you may; similar to jogging that keeps the body fit. Hehe. I know – it must be a pain in the beginning learning Dutch – the word all seems to be long and difficult to spell and pronounce. But you’ll get used to it.


Life is about learning and to learn one must have a teacher. To teach is to touch one’s life forever. It’s an honorable job. I don’t have anything bad to say about wanting to teach. If you have the passion and motivation for it, then by all means you should always seek any opportunity that comes your way. I hope you would do well for this Friday’s interview. God willing, come December you’d be preparing yourself for the January 2009 intake. :)


This weekend must be a blast for you – going back home and being able to eat all those wonderful fruits. Man, I wish I can have some. I miss durian. Yup, I’m gonna eat lots of durian soon.








Happiness
by FallingDown200

Happiness is one of the hardest things to find,
it took me a while to find it,
and it took me even longer to understand it.

You need to remember nothings perfect,
so its impossible for your life to be perfect,
So don't let a few bad things in your life hold you back from finding happiness,
you need to see past the imperfectness of life to find happiness.

You need to forget the people that hurt you,
and you need to remember the people that love and care about you,
those people that love and care about you are all that matter.

You need to forget the past and keep moving on,
were only human,
we all make mistakes,
all that matters is that you learn from them.

Now once you understand all these things you'll finally find happiness.



Take care.