SoMEtHIng....mEmORiES..: WaNita...

Monday, July 21, 2008

WaNita...

A new song by CT Nurhaliza...its not becoz i like her...just because dis song about women...so just wanna share with people whom called women....hehehe...but actually the lyrics is too simple...nothing special...

Aku wanita punya hati nurani
Yang tak dapat dibohongi
Pabila cinta tlah membutakan mata
Dan membuat tuli telinga
Apakah salah jika aku menyinta
Apakah salah jika engkau ternyata
Pilihan hati Belahan jiwaku ini
Cintaku ini anugerah terindah
Dari yang maha kuasa
Cintaku padamu tak pernah berubah
Meskipun kita berbeza
Aku wanita aku kaum hawa
Yang memang rapuh hatinya
Aku wanita aku punya cinta
Selayaknya manusia
aaa… Ku wanitaaaa… Ku wanita….Yang hanya perlu kau fahami

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anna,


Hmm…what should I write about? What should I comment on? Since your posting is on women I guess my comment should center on this topic. I admit I’m not a pro in dissecting what’s inside their head and thus understanding them. Despite this, I’ll try to give my point of view from my amateurish perspective.


I think women are not hard to figure out or comprehend. The hard part would be where and what to look out for in order to understand them. Often signs lie in their immediate families, how they were brought up, their childhood experiences, what they lack or did not received in their teens, what they aspire to be, their passion or motivation, etc. Though women are more complicated than this, I think looking at these indicators may actually help explain or understand them.

“I have seen too much not to know that the impression of a woman may be more valuable than the conclusion of an analytical reasoner.”
-SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes



Women
By Lisa Everlasting


Innocence,curiosity behold those eyes,
She hides away her tears,smiles and dismisses her sighs.

She is so discreet with those dimples and rosy cheeks,
her laugh makes you wish you are the one she seeks.

Her hands of delicacy,crowned with good nature,warmth and comfort.
protecting her loved ones from all the negatives and hurt.

Her lips of love sing music of beauiful notes,
out of her mouth is advice,good words and quotes.

Her soul that brings peace and joy as she approaches,
her chest you cry on,an outfit for all her brooches.

Her feet walk only the path of justice,rightousness and peace.
She converts others to good,their evil actions cease.

She trods onto thorns of misery and strife,
she unlatches the doors,unlatches a book to her life.

I forgot the important part,the most important part of all.
it's the heart which carries emotions,feelings big and small.

It holds your pain and mine deep down in the pit.
tending to your wounds when you trip and you hit.

When you hit the temple of God,so hard,you cannot rise.
You see her understanding smile and your affliction has diminished its size.

She's ready to meet the day,ready to walk with poise.
she's ready to be an angel,ready to project her voice.



Take Care.